12.01.2009

E is for Entourage

I love this show. It has got to rank among my top ten shows of all time, a list that includes Buffy the Vampire Slayer (shut up, haters!), How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Gossip Girl, just off the top of my head. I love Entourage so much that the only reason I'm about two seasons behind the current episode is because my laptop is a complete snail when it comes to downloading stuff. Utterly useless. 


Utter awesomeness in action.


But I've recently finished season four, and just now started season 5, and I'm already hooked again. Damn you, Vincent Chase and your adorably curly hair! I love almost all the characters: I love Vinny cause he's Vinny; I love E cause he's so darn sensitive and caring; I love Ari because he's in the running for the biggest jerk in TV history; I love Turtle cause he's cuddly; and I love Lloyd cause he's a trip. I even love Sloane because she's crazy hot. I don't love Drama, though, I just like him sometimes--he annoys the crap out of me. 

But taken together, Entourage is a show for the ages, man. It's a guaranteed 30 minutes of awesomeness when I decide to sit down and watch an episode. And it never fails to make me miss the ole U.S. of A. 

Eep, I just love it. Okay, I'm raving. :D To end this senseless outpouring of excitement, here's our quote for the day:
"AQUAMAN is back!"
- Johnny Drama, Season 4 Finale
as he tosses raw fish onto Carl Ertz's car

6 comments:

  1. haha, I completely agree with you on Entourage. Though sometimes, I don't know about you but whenever I watch this series it kinda makes me feel sad about the way I live life, I mean I just want to go out there and start buying aston martins for my friends too!

    okay fine, maybe I just want an aston martin for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari GOLD baby. GOLD. :D

    And yes, Sloan is smokin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, BUFFY! Best show ever (di naman but close)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice! :) i really really love this show too. Hope you can catch up to the current episode. Btw, i also love the way johnny delivers the line "AQUAMAN is BACK!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this epochs is difficult find interesting programs, series or shows to watch, but Entourage has changed that, with a stupendous show different and innovator.

    ReplyDelete