12.20.2009

On Friends and Birthdays

We came, we partied, and we went home wasted. Ah, 21. What a beautiful age to be. :)

I salute my friends! To the young man who had to be carried out by a bouncer. To the lovely young lady who could not keep her drinks down. To everyone who took a shot of tequila (or three or four or ten!), and to the girl who helped make sure everyone did. To the three people who made it happen. 

Awesome party. Again. :) It made me love my friends more and made me love my life more. There's just so much to celebrate! What a way to kick off Christmas break. Hugs to all the people who made it, and to all the people who couldn't. You all rock!!! :)

I'm a very happy birthday girl. :)
 

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE!! =D

    You really deserve a fun celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you je.. sorry i wasnt able to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated happy birthday Je! :) Sorry I wasn't able to make it but I secretly sang a birthday song for you! Haha! Hope it reached you that night! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday Jessica. May you always be as sweet as you always are =)

    ReplyDelete