11.29.2009

Shirt of the Week: DONUT PANIC

Okay, so I'm not sure if I'm actually gonna have a shirt of the week. But whatever, this one made my day today:


O
The jelly is the blood. Heehee 


It's off a site called shirt.woot.com, one of those places where they feature a new design every day. "Donut Panic!" is one of their bestsellers. Unfortunately, they don't ship to Philippines (damn anti-Third World websites!), but if you have relatives in the US, you can skim a few bucks off of the shipping costs. The shirts themselves are about $10-$20 a piece.

Ang cute nung donut!!! :D

6 comments:

  1. The title of the shirt's cool! "Donut Panic", perfect for cramming moments. I like this: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=10900
    the title's not that catchy, but the design's cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a happy tree friends shirt, bread-style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to order one but apparently they are sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is strange to find a t-shirt like that, I mean I think you tried to create a sadistic and terrible atmosphere with this t-shirt but I don't think so because the t-shirt colors aren't appropriate, because a pink donut? I don't think this is good.

    ReplyDelete