9.10.2010

Happy Holiday(s)

And the holidays are back. Ironic that I'm saying it on a holiday, but it's true. September has rolled right on in, and people--well, my friends and family at least, I don't know about yours--are gearing up for a whole 'nother season of joy and merrymaking. 

If you were trying to lose weight in time for all the food and drink of this time of year, then your deadline is coming up and it's time to double the effort. More importantly, if you've allowed yourself to grow weak in the drinking game and find yourself ready to give up after a couple of shots (like meee! I've become an old lady in the past few months), it's time to get back on that horse and train that tummy of yours to take it--how else do you intend to survive the high (and strong) spirits of the season?

It's time to focus, people! Whether it's because you wanna celebrate the crap out of life or because you just want this damn year to end, I'm getting the feeling we're all gonna be blowing 2009 right out of the water when it comes to ending 2010 with a bang. I mean Jay Sean's been singing about it for a month now: We're gonna party like it's the end of the world. Do we prove him right or what? :))

5 comments:

  1. Logical Chaos
    It's time to rejoice for me. TV Fall Season is here. More shows to watch. Keeping an eye on Glee since Charice is there. Correct me if I am wrong but is the Charice's character Sunshine Corazon the first Filipino character in a major tv show. Goosebumps galore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @logical chaos - yes yes! very proud of her :) plus there is Big Bang Theory and How I Met and Community and many wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we're gonna party like it's the end of the world. I'll be drunk everyday. Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jay Sean song makes me teary eyed every time I hear it. Er, weirdo.

    @Logical Reason, Jessica, Earl: Ditto.

    ReplyDelete